Saturday, June 6, 2009

waiting

Helo i am waiting, waiting iya waiting for 2 interviews gaya bgt ya. I am quite nervous. I hate english intrview. Ng yknow my english is bad and boring, i just can say helo myname is hafizh i live in jakarta ngeh thats not cool(maunya cool) ng well i am bored yes smetimes sitting waiting and stuff got a little boring for me idk what to do rite now. I bring some comics and an english novel(gaya lagi) but yknowww i easily get bored. I am -onceagain- nervous and im stressed. I hate this omeygout. On mounday, next mounday, i will go to school, make a perpisahan plan with some of my class friends. We hve planned to have classferwel but we havent decided the place yet and oh puhhhlease yang mau ngurusin dikit! Eh the first intrview is gonna be held soon so i need to say babay(gaya bgt) oke then so long, suckers!

No comments:

Site Sponsors