Tuesday, April 21, 2009

coba coba

ng i dont really know why i decided to write on here right now. oh iyes ive told you about my english execise, there'll be some posts which use inglis yes and because im very bad at speaking english, yah soooo im sorry for the bad english. ng okay rrrrrrrr im having writer's block kayaknya. welewelewell, im going to jalan limau today, maybe at nggggg 1 pm or less. i'll give my AFS registration (or whatever it is called) form back. anddddddd unfortunately i dont have my newest photo sooooo i have to go to photo studio kalimalang to take my photos. those are needed for one of the requirements that are needed(apalah ancur). and the first test will be held on may 10th. ng i havent prepared myself yet because i dont know what to be prepared for. eh i need to go now bye bye bye

No comments:

Site Sponsors