Tuesday, February 3, 2009

googling

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 10 People.

The
Age of My Next Birthday



17. tua ya?

A Place I'd Like to Travel to



venice, waktu karnaval topeng

Favourite Place



kamar. standarrrr

Favourite Food




Oreo Doublestuf

Favourite Things



Bestfriend(SSSSSSSS)

Favourite Color



Pastel colors


A City Where I Was Born



Jakarta, Indonesia

A City Which I Have Ever Lived in



Jakarta


A Nickname I Have



Hafizh

College Major



daridulu cuma kepikir ini

Name of My Love

sumpah, ketemunya ini

A Bad Habit

easily stressed

A Hobby


cie ca.ang MESIS sih hm susah ya

Tag : siapa aja yg ngeliat.

No comments:

Site Sponsors