Saturday, January 9, 2010

cuma curhat

you know what i just got home and im so tired. really. tired. and ynow i wasnt in a good mood and then my parents got angry at me trs itu ya unreasonably. its even not my fault plis bgt kan i need to be alone fora while ngh i wonder why my parents especially my fathr always feel theyre unblemished. pls you got to know youre not that perfect, sometimes your child can be right. and ifififif they once make a mistake they just say "wah" then they act like theres nothing happened. AND if I am the one who make a LITTLE mistake, they will see me as the most stupid person ever. this is so unfair omemgemgemgomg right now my mood has just jumped from monas you know im sooooooooooooooooooooo tired so please just shut up ya semua juga plis ini juga why im using very bad and berantakan english sih sorry ya for trashing, this is my blog so yah........ok. just keep sticking around and maybe i will post something more interesting? idk so yeh just.........keep reading, if you dont mind reading my trashy posts and my awpul inglesh. sorry for that, i got to have arest so bye. and thanks for reeding.

No comments:

Site Sponsors