Sunday, June 20, 2010

tired like a snake.

today was really not funny. i got angry all day and tired of learning physics for remedial test tomorrow. YES i didnt pass the skbm for physics, biology, and cinematography. i told you before.

i always get confused whenever i get angry. i dont know what to do. its impossible to slam the things around you and randomly pick someone for being scolded. so i just keep silent and just sit there in my bedroom waiting for my anger to gradually go away.

i dont know, i just talked to my friend and i randomly said what i felt. i just realized that trying to restrain my anger will only make it more overflowing from within myself. i felt like my chest was tied and being beaten by a saucepan. its like getting asthma (kaya tau aja rasanya pdhl ga pernah). and in this condition, everytime someone asked me something, i answered them harshly, im afraid of hurting them unintentionally ~_~

mmmn. and, you know, i often pretend to be happy. often pretend to be nice to people i hate, so those people dont know whether i actually dislike them or vice versa (sok gaya pake vice versa). maybe, this is what you guys call hypocritical. i dont care, this is what i call keeping peace!!!! *sfx muncul superhero* because just like what i have told you before, i cant show my feelings directly to people. well not always, but if i dont think its necessary to tell my feelings towards them so i prefer playing nice and acting like i am the happiest person in the world. but i know when i got to tell what i feel. yah you know what i mean, im too confused to explain. okay sorry for my awful grammar~~~~~

and you know whaddddh this blog is very helpful, i can leave my ganjelan hati here. so thank you my blog. and ok enough with sedih sedihan. bye. oh btw i like jack jack! you know him kan? from the incredibles.

jack

jack2

jack3

j

No comments:

Site Sponsors